Looking for a winter adventure? Most of us think of summer when we think of camping or going out outdoors. But we found a great list of winter cabins and huts to rent this winter that are perfect for snowshoe, cross country or backcountry skiing, or any other winter play you like to do.
Please be careful of avalanche risks when you travel in the backcountry. Some on the list also include backcountry guides to show you the way.
- Clair Tappaan Lodge Huts in Lake Tahoe
- Bear River Yurts, Uinta County, Utah
- Bryant Camp, Bolton Valley, Vermont
- Hinsdale Haute Route Huts, Colorado
- Mt. Tahoma Trails Huts & Yurts, Washington
- Mountaineering Club of Alaska Huts, Alaska
- Southwest Nordic Center, New Mexico and Colorado
- Sun Valley Yurt System, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Pear Lake Hut, Sequoia National Park, California
- Idaho City Backcountry Yurts, Boise National Forest, ID
- Baxter State Park Huts, Maine
- Yellowstone Expeditions Yurt Camp, Wyoming
Sign up for our newsletter below!
original article published by BearfootTheory.com